Fund Raising Opportunity|
BUBBLEOLOGY A Hands-On Science™ Kit
for resale within your educational organization.
Written by Casey Carle and Jim Moskowitz
Full Color Illustration by J. Paillot & M. Dammer
Published by Innovative Kids®
Distributed by Time Warner Book Group
Casey Carle is a master bubble-ologist and the creator and performer of the stage show “BubbleMania!”. He is the co-author of BubbleOlogy: A Hands-On Science™ Kit, which explores the fascinating science of soap bubbles and teaches readers how to do many of his amazing soap bubble tricks. (Winner of 2004 Teacher’s Choice Award!)
One way to increase the excitement surrounding Mr. Carle’s visit is to have his book/kit available for purchase to students and parents before or after his visit.
|I’m excited to be part of this book with its built-in bubble lab and am pleased to be able to share my bubbling skills in such a fun and informative way. |
I’m proud of our “Teachers’ Choice”Award and hope you will consider making my book available at your school.
For a small fee of $10, Mr. Carle can supply the sponsoring organization with pre-autographed labels which your group can either apply to the books or distribute to the book owners as long as he is notified at least 3 weeks in advance. Time allowing, Mr. Carle may be able to personally autograph some books during his visit.
The suggested retail price of BubbleOlogy is $19.99. Educational groups that purchase the book for resale or give-away may obtain it at a 50% discount by following the simple guidelines laid out on the attached page.
Note: The sponsoring organization may choose to use this book sale as a fund raising opportunity. In order to keep the book competitive with other retailers it is suggested that the selling price not exceed $15.
Questions about BubbleOlogy? Call Innovative Kids® @ 203-838-6400
Questions for Casey Carle? Call 860-873-9599 or email Casey@bubblemania.com
You are eligible for this discount because:
- Your organization has recently booked "BubbleMania!" as a school day assembly, or
- Your organization has recently booked "BubbleMania!" as a family event,
- Mr. Carle has made a recent appearance for your organization
ORDERING and RESELLING PROCESS
Any school/educational organization interested in purchasing the book for resale must do the following:
- Use this ORDER FORM to obtain the minimum quantity of books through the Distributor (Mr. Carle does not sell his book). Create a cover page on school/educational organization letterhead stating that the books are going to be sold by a school/educational organization as part of an author book-signing and/or fundraiser..
- Fax the order 2-4 weeks in advance of the required delivery date to:
Hachette Book Group
3 Center Plaza
Boston, MA 02108-2084
Attn: Order Entry Department
Customer Service: 800-759-0190
Who is he? |
Science Programs |
Corporate & Adult Events |
FAQs & Formulas |
Booking Info |
Send Email |